Marriage Tax Allowance

Date: 27/09/17

Marriage Tax Allowance

DID YOU KNOW? When it comes to matters of tax, as well as matters of the heart, the MARRIAGE ALLOWANCE lets you transfer £1,150 of your Personal Allowance to your spouse or civil partner?
To benefit as a couple, the lower earner must have an annual income of £11,500 or less.
To make sure you are making the most of ALL the tax allowances available to you, call us on 01524 67111 and arrange a free, no obligation chat with one of our specialists

Susie Campion FCCA

Author: Susie Campion FCCA

Susie started her career in accountancy direct from Lancaster Girls Grammar School, joining Scott & Wilkinson in 1995, following a period working in another local accountancy practice. After qualifying as an Accountant in...

Read More

Share this article:

0 Comment

Nobody has commented yet. Why not add one?

Add your Comment

We have the ability to edit and/or delete posts and comments. Links should be relevant to the topics. Please note all comments are subject to review before inclusion.

Register to comment

Memberships & Accreditations

When appointing a firm of accountants it is important to check that they are appropriately registered and regulated.

Our clients can be assured that Scott & Wilkinson are registered with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales to carry out audit work in the United Kingdom and regulated for a range of investment business activities.

We are also registered with the Chartered Institute of Taxation as a firm of Chartered Tax advisors.